The Argonaut Project is a private sector initiative to advance industry adoption of modern, open interoperability standards. The purpose of the Argonaut Project is to rapidly develop a first-generation FHIR-based API and Core Data Services specification to enable expanded information sharing for electronic health records and other health information technology based on Internet standards and architectural patterns and styles. This effort follows on recommendations from the Joint HIT Standards and Policy Committee's JASON Task Force Report, the HIT Standards Committee’s NwHIN Power Team, the MITRE JASON Reports of 2013 and 2014, and the 2010 PCAST Report.
Argonaut Project Sponsors
Steering Committee Presentations
- December 16, 2014 Meeting → slides
- February 4, 2016 Meeting →
- March 22nd 2016 Meeting →
- April 12, 2016 Meeting→
Argonaut Project points of contact
- Argonaut FHIR Development → Grahame Grieve (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Argonaut Authorization Development → Dixie Baker (Dixie.Baker@martin-blanck.com), Josh Mandel (Joshua.Mandel@childrens.harvard.edu)
- Argonaut Implementation Program → Micky Tripathi (email@example.com), Josh Mandel (Joshua.Mandel@childrens.harvard.edu)
- Overall management and administration → Micky Tripathi (firstname.lastname@example.org), Jennifer Monahan (email@example.com)
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.