From HL7 Argonaut Project Wiki
Revision as of 12:50, 4 March 2016 by Jennifer Monahan
Welcome to the Argonaut Project
- About the Argonaut Project → background information on the Argonaut Project and Project Sponsor Steering Committee
- Argonaut FHIR Team → FHIR Team description and artifacts
- Argonaut Security Team → Security Team description and artifacts
- Argonaut Implementation Program → information about the testing program and resources
- Use Case Description, V1.1 → Updates use case 5 to respond to needs for clarification and constraints, and simplified UML diagram.
- SMART App Authorization Guide → OAuth 2.0 profile for authorizing apps to access FHIR data (use cases 1-4).
- Cross Organization Data Access Profile → OAuth 2.0 profile for authorizing an EHR from one organization to access FHIR data held by another organization's EHR (use case 5).
- Best Practices in Authorization for SMART on FHIR EHRs → Best practices for Argonaut authorization and resource servers.
- Final Risk Assessment Report → Assessment of risks associated with both Argonaut authorization profiles.
- Argonaut App-Authorization Profile Alignment with HEART Profiles → Analysis of Argonaut application authorization profile with respect to profiles produced by OpenID's HEART Project.
Implementation and Testing Program Overview
- Argonaut Implementation Program Main Page → information about the testing program and resources
- Argonaut FHIR Implementation Guide → (DRAFT) Detailed technical specifications for Argonaut project
Argonaut Project points of contact
- Argonaut FHIR Development → Grahame Grieve (email@example.com)
- Argonaut Authorization Development → Josh Mandel (Joshua.Mandel@childrens.harvard.edu)
- Argonaut Implementation Program → Micky Tripathi (firstname.lastname@example.org), Josh Mandel (Joshua.Mandel@childrens.harvard.edu)
- Overall management and administration → Micky Tripathi (email@example.com), Jennifer Monahan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.